Tuesday 23 September 2008

Week 6: Oh god


My timelapse/motion control rig is becoming way to complicated/sucking up all my time/reducing my life span.
Here is the current design.
Lets say it's functional rather than attractive. Is this art? Well, it will have creative outcomes, it's a means to an end. I’ve been busily programming the controller, which is getting really boring, so I'm going to start construction next week. Anyway, I’m off to Oktoberfest tomorrow, so bugger it, I’m going to drink beer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick! Looking good - I like the addition of the middle plate, it will help w/ rigidity of the whole unit.

I completed the second prototype this weekend on mine, and got most of the inaccuracies worked out last night, so I should be posting up some pics tonight if you want to stop by and take a look tomorrow.

!c

Dan Thompson said...

Nice one Nick! Look forward to seeing some robot action. Have a beer or two for me while you're out ;)